What To Bring To JWR
Bring your spirit of adventure and desire for serenity. Come prepared to unplug and unwind! There is limited cell coverage out JWR and wireless internet is available at the Winery.
We suggest you bring the following:
- Layered clothing (Fall & Winter mornings can be cool and sometimes windy)
- Rain gear during monsoon season (June 15 and ends on September 30, but the storms peak between mid-July and mid-August.)
- Good walking shoes or hiking shoes if you are interested in exploring the beautiful trails around the area.
- Water bottles, backpacks, and a first aid kit are always wise to bring on longer hikes.
- Warm PJ’s & slippers
- Comfy clothes for sitting by a fire in the cabin and reading a book.
-If you are unable to fit everything, try sending us some of your items in advance to the ranch. Contact the ranch for the best method of shipping and the appropriate shipping address.
-Wear your cowboy boots or hiking boots the day you travel, as it leaves more room for other items if you are wearing the larger, heavier items