Far from the cabins of the pioneers, each cabin is comfortable, uniquely decorated, and full of amenities to delight our guests. Cabins feature fully-equipped kitchens, dining areas and day beds. The full baths are done in tile, antique and natural materials. Cabins come with fully stocked kitchens including spices, oil, coffee and tea. Linens are all provided, and the bathrooms have blow dryers, soap, shampoo and conditioner. Each cabin has games, books, candles and much more for your enjoyment. There are outdoor picnic tables with barbecues for your use. Stacks of wood are ready for you to use in your wood burning stove. If a lovely secluded log cabin appeals to you, then we think you have your special place — Juniper Well Ranch. *While we do our best to keep the country out of the cabins, they are rural and attractive to the occasional critter. If you are not comfortable with this possibility, this may not be the place for you. Call (928) 442-3415
for more information.
To reserve a cabin, click the “Reservations” tab above. For information regarding soft structures, day use, Santa Fe Station, and camping, call or email for more information.
Cancellation Policy –
- Check-in: after 3:00 pm (earlier if available) Please advise us of your arrival time
- Check-out: 11 am
- Please advise the innkeeper of your arrival time and the number of guests in your party.
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover cards accepted (A 3% processing fee is added to all credit card transactions)
- No Smoking inside the Cabins (fee assessed)
- Well-mannered pets accepted. Dogs: $10/night each.
- Damage or loss will result in possible charges to responsible party
- The ranch is not an urban environment- please plan for this.
Individual cabin reservation cancellations must be made ten (10) days prior to check-in. After ten (10) days, if the cabin can be filled, the obligations are overlooked. For Holidays and Booked events cancellations must be 30 days prior to check-in.